Thursday, December 25, 2008

Song Of The Week X

An Evening in December is an awesome a cappella album. I had the audio cassette of this one but have never been able to find the CD. If you like Christmas songs or a capella, you should try this now! If you don't like either, try it and it shall convert you! In case you're still against it, I'll have to personally visit you and convince you, but I highly doubt that would be necessary.
This is the title song, the only one from the album I found online, and it's not even complete :( I wish I could find the "O Come Emmanuel" from this album. That one is simply... beautiful.

An Evening in December - Kelly Nelon with First Call



Heres the link to the full song performed tolerably well by a high school choir http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNGxL5b9ZMg

No comments: